by Ron Wright and E. Scott
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$38.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 9057 4158 to order by telephone
Quote order code CM420
Harley Davidson Shovelheads 1966 - 1984 Clymer Owners Service & Repair Manual Covers the following Models:
● Harley-Davidson FL 1973-1984
● Harley-Davidson FXE 1974-1984
● Harley-Davidson FLH 1973-1984
● Harley-Davidson FXEF 1980-1984
● Harley-Davidson FXB 1980-1984
● Harley-Davidson Super Glide (FL) 1971
● Harley-Davidson FLHS 1980-1983
● Harley-Davidson FXS 1978-1984
● Harley-Davidson FXSB 1980-1984
● Harley-Davidson FX 1973-1979
● Harley-Davidson FXWG 1980-1984
● Harley-Davidson Electra Glide (FL) 1966-1972
● Quick Reference Data
● General Information
● Periodic Lubrication, Maintenance And Tune-Up
● Clutch, Primary Drive, Transmission And Kickstarter
- Hand Shifter Cover (1966-early 1978)
- Foot Shifter (1966-early 1979)
- Shifter Cover (late 1979 - 1984)
● Fuel And Exhaust Systems
● Electrical System
- Voltage Regulator (1966 - 1969)
● Front Suspension And Steering
● Rear Suspension
- Rear Drum Brake (1966 - 1972)
● Colour Wiring Diagrams
Clymer motorcycle repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and detailed illustrations guide you through every job, from maintenance and troubleshooting, all the way to complete teardown and rebuild.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
Shipping: Due to weight, a surcharge applies only to International shipments (2) read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.