by Scott Ross
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$76.32 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 9057 4158 to order by telephone
Quote order code CT-558
The 1970-1974 Plymouth Barracudas and Dodge Challengers are compact, lightweight, and extremely powerful pony cars; some are considered to be the greatest Mopar muscle cars of the era. The platform, known as the E-Body for this generation, was Chrysler's response to the competition from the Ford Mustang and Chevy Camaro. Today, the E-Body Barracudas and Challengers are some of the most valuable and popular muscle cars ever built.
● Birth of the E-Body: Development of the Barracuda and Challenger
● 1970 Dodge Challenger: The Long-Awaited Pony Car Arrives
● 1970 Plymouth Barracuda: An All-New Flyin’ Fish
● 1971 Dodge Challenger: Massive Muscle and New Updates
● 1971 Barracuda: Small-Block, Big-Block and Hemi Glory
● 1972 Dodge Challenger: A Different Pony Car for a Different World
● 1972 Plymouth Barracuda: A Changed and Revised Fish
● 1973 Dodge Challenger: Performance Under Pressure
● 1973 Barracuda: A Coda for the ’Cuda
● 1974 Dodge Challenger: Still Running Against the Wind
● 1974 Plymouth Barracuda: The Final Fish
● 1970 High Performance ’Cuda, Challenger R/T, and Code A66 (340) Engines
● 1970 Dodge Challenger (Base Series, Barracuda Gran Coupe, and Challenger SE) and Plymouth
Barracuda Standard and Optional Engines
● 1970 Dodge Challenger/Plymouth Barracuda Transmissions
● 1970-1971 Challenger And Barracuda Accessory Groups and Packages
● 1970 Barracuda Standard Gran Coupe Features
● 1970-1971 Dodge Challenger SE
● 1970-1971 Dodge Challenger and Plymouth Barracuda Axle Packages
● 1971 High-Performance ’Cuda, Challenger R/T and 340 Engines
● Dodge Challenger (Base Series, Barracuda Gran Coupe, and Challenger SE) and Plymouth Barracuda
Standard and Optional Engines
● 1972 Dodge Challenger and Plymouth Barracuda Engines
● 1973 Dodge Challenger and Plymouth Barracuda Engines
● 1973 Dodge Challenger and Plymouth Barracuda Transmissions
● 1970-1974 Dodge Challenger and Plymouth Barracuda Rear Differentials
● 1974 Dodge Challenger and Plymouth Barracuda Engines
● 1974 Dodge Challenger and Plymouth Barracuda Transmissions
● 1970–1974 Paint and Equipment Options 182 Index
In The Definitive Barracuda & Challenger Guide: 1970-1974, seasoned journalist Scott Ross has unearthed new information from the key personnel involved in designing, engineering, and building these brash muscle cars. Ross provides comprehensive engine, transmission, and interior options as well as essential trim package and color code information. You learn the bottom line on original equipment packages and options. Ross covers Special Edition, R/T, Gran Coupe, and Rapid Transit System packages. And of course, the preeminent models in the lineup, Hemi 'Cuda, Challenger 440 six pack, AAR 'Cuda, and Challenger TA are covered in extensive detail. The large option list (and which options were available on which cars) is covered in great detail, which will greatly assist you with authentication.
Barracudas and Challengers are some of the most powerful and valuable Mopar muscle cars ever built. If you have been searching for the comprehensive story and vital option information for these classic Mopar muscle cars, you don't need to look any further.
Shipping: Our standard shipping rates apply read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.