'High-Performance New Hemi Builder's Guide' is the first book to address the new Hemi and will show you how to get the most out of your Hemi-powered ride. Author Barry Kluczyk explores the design of the new Hemi engine and explains how it can be modified and tuned.
The book includes detailed, step-by-step nitrous and supercharger installs, tuning and electronic engine management issues, various camshaft and head options and modifications, and even discusses other bolt-on performance and appearance upgrades that will help you make your Hemi just the way you want it.
• Hemi Heritage
• Inside the New Hemi
• Cylinder Heads and Ignition System
• Exhaust System Details and Upgrades
• Bolt On Performance Upgrades
• Performance Camshaft Considerations
• Nitrous Oxide
• Supercharging and Turbocharging
• Computers, Converters and other Performance Considerations