How to Build Max Performance Pontiac V-8s is a complete, thorough guide to designing and assembling high-performance Pontiac V-8 engines Includes the latest aftermarket components such as the new cast-iron D-port heads and aluminium blocks. Covers all traditional Pontiac V-8 s Includes a step-by-step performance engine build
● History of the Pontiac V8 - 1955-1981
● Blocks: Design, Mods, Aftermarket, more
● Crankshafts: OEM, Stroker, Aftermarket, etc.
● Connection Rods: OEM, Aftermarket, Aluminum, etc.
● Pistons and Rings
● Cylinder Heads
● Intake Manifolds: Factory 4-Barrel, Aftermarket, Carbs
● Exhaust: High-Performance, Ceramic, Tubular Headers, more
● Ignition: Spark Lead, Points-Type, Electronic
● Oiling Systems
● Tuning: Carburetor, Distributor, Dyno, more
● Performance Combinations
So, if you're planning on building a high-performance traditional Pontiac V8 motor, this is the book to read!