by Rocky Rotell
How to Build Max Performance Pontiac V-8s is a complete, thorough guide to designing and assembling high-performance Pontiac V-8 engines Includes the latest aftermarket components such as the new cast-iron D-port heads and aluminium blocks. Covers all traditional Pontiac V-8 s Includes a step-by-step performance engine build
● History of the Pontiac V8 - 1955-1981
● Blocks: Design, Mods, Aftermarket, more
● Crankshafts: OEM, Stroker, Aftermarket, etc.
● Connection Rods: OEM, Aftermarket, Aluminum, etc.
● Pistons and Rings
● Cylinder Heads
● Intake Manifolds: Factory 4-Barrel, Aftermarket, Carbs
● Exhaust: High-Performance, Ceramic, Tubular Headers, more
● Ignition: Spark Lead, Points-Type, Electronic
● Oiling Systems
● Tuning: Carburetor, Distributor, Dyno, more
● Performance Combinations
So, if you're planning on building a high-performance traditional Pontiac V8 motor, this is the book to read!
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.