by Jeff Tann
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$47.73 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 8213-9373 to order by telephone
Quote order code CT-SA237
Camaro and Firebird Performance Projects 1970 - 1981 is full of detailed instructions and photos to help you enhance the overall performance of your prize possession. The topics detailed in this book include: suspension, brakes, engine performance, camshaft installation, suspension, engine swaps (including the GM LS), electrical system upgrades, chassis upgrades, exhaust system, ignition system, weight saving measures, wheels, interior and cooling system enhancements.
● Organization and Planning Tips
● Engine Performance Projects - includes small block vs. big block and head installation
● Camshaft Selection and Installation Project - includes roller cams; solid lifters; hydraulic lifters
● How to Select and Install a Carburator - includes Intake Manifold removal and install
● Ignition System Component Removal/Install - includes distributor and coil
● Exhaust Header Selection and Emissions Overview
● Crate Engine Selection and Installation - includes GM LS, small vs big block Chevy performance
● Transmission Performance Selection Options and Sources
● Chassis Enhancement Projects - includes subframe connector and wheel hub installation instructions
● Front Subframe Suspension Installation
● Rear Spring and Rear Suspension Installation
● Front Brake Installation
● Front Shock Installation
● Drum to Disk Brake Conversion Instructions
● Cooling System Enhancement Ideas - includes thermostat, radiator, water pump and fans
● Weight-Saving Ideas
● Wheels and Tire Recommendations
● Interior Projects - includes seat reupholstery, sound system, steering wheel and dash/gauges
● Electrical System Overview - includes power window installation
Shipping: Our standard shipping rates apply read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.