by Intertec Staff
Ford New Holland 1991 - 1995 Farm Tractor Owners Service & Repair Manual covers the following models:
● 5640 (1991 - 1995)
● 6640 (1991 - 1995)
● 7740 (1991 - 1995)
● 7840 (1991 - 1995)
● 8240 (1992 - 1995)
● 8340 (1992 - 1995)
Note: Includes wiring diagrams for all models.
● Clutch, Engine
● Cooling System
● Diesel Fuel System
● Differential, Main Drive Bevel Gears, Final Drive & Rear Axles
● Dual POwer (16 x 4 Transmission)
● Electrical System
● Electrical Wiring Diagrams
● Engine and Components
● Front Axle (Two Wheel Drive)
● Front Wheel Drive
● Hydraulic Lift (Electronic Draft Control)
● Hydraulic Lift (Top Link Sensing)
● Hydraulic System
● Hydraulic System (Closed Center Load Sensing)
● Hydraulic System (Open Center)
● Power Take Off
● Reduction Gearbox
● Remote Control Valves
● Transmission (8 x 2 Constant Mesh)
● Transmission (16 x 16 Powershift Built Prior to September 1993)
● Transmission (16 x 16 Quad Mod Powershift Built September 1993 and After)
● Transmission (12 x 12 Synchro-Shift)
● Transmission (12 x 12 Synchro-Shift with Dual Power)
Detailed illustrations and exploded views; troubleshooting sections covering most models; condensed service data information; detailed index; accurate information in a concise, easy-to-use format; durable, coated paper stands up to messy shop jobs.
I&T easy-to-use farm tractor manuals can save you money in maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and detailed illustrations guide you through every job.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.