by Ed May and Les Simpson
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$112.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 9057 4158 to order by telephone
Quote order code GE07485
Automotive Mechanics 2 Blended Learning Package includes the print book plus access to Connect, McGraw-Hill Educations unique digital learning and assessment platform.
Automotive Mechanics 2 provides material relevant to Certificate II and III in the AUR12 Automotive Industry Retail, Service and Repair Training package. This new and improved resource has been adapted to meet the overwhelming market demand for a blended learning package.
Contents Part 1 :
● Engine construction and overhaul
● General engine service
● Cylinder head and valves
● Cylinder-head and valve service
● Cylinder block, crankshaft and bearings
● Cylinder-block, crankshaft and bearing service
● Pistons, connecting rods and bearings
● Pistons, connecting rod and bearing service
● Engine measurement and performance
● Rotary engine
Contents Part 2:
● Fuel and engine management
● Electronic fuel injection and engine management
● Ignition systems
● Emission controls
● Induction systems, turbochargers and superchargers
● Maintenance and diagnosis: petrol engines
Contents Part 3:
● Diesel engines
● Diesel engines: features
● Diesel fuel systems
● Diesel fuel system service
Contents Part 4:
● Alternative drive systems
● Hybrid and fuel cell drive systems
Contents Part 5:
● Automatic transmissions and drive
● Automatic transmissions: torque converters
● Automatic transmissions: mechanical
● Automatic transmissions: hydraulics and controls
● Automatic transmission service
● Four-wheel drive and all-wheel drive
Contents Part 6:
● Electrical systems
● Starting system
● Charging system
● Body-electrical systems
● Body-electrical service
● Instruments and indicators
● Body-electrical components
Contents Part 7:
● Safety, security and convenience
● Braking: ABS, traction control and vehicle stability
● Air conditioning Appendices Glossary Index
This market-leading series provides a thorough coverage of the most relevant developments in the Automotive industry. A fully mapped competency grid is included to ensure teachers and students are meeting all necessary requirements of the AUR12 Training Package. Scope: Automotive Mechanics 2 provides complete coverage across Certificate II and III in the AUR12 Automotive Industry Retail, Service and Repair Training package.
Shipping: Due to weight, a surcharge applies only to International shipments (4) read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.