Holden Camira JD 1984 - 1987 Gregorys Owners Service & Repair Manual Covers Holden Camira JD Series SL, SLX, Executive, SLE, Sedan, Wagon.
Engines Covered: 1.6 litre & 1.8 litre 4 Cylinder Engines
● Tools, Equipment & Safety
● Lubrication & Maintenance
● Wheels & Tyres
● Engine Tune-Up
● Roadside Trouble Shooting
● Engine - 1.6 litre Carburettor
● Engine - 1.8 litre EFI
● Cooling System
● Fuel System - 1.6 litre Carburettor
● Fuel System - 1.8 litre EFI
● Manual Transaxle and Drive Shafts
● Automatic Transaxle
● Steering - Conentional
● Steering - Power Steering
● Front Suspension
● Rear Suspension
● Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
● Emission Control - 1.6 litre Carburettor
● Emission Control - 1.8 litre EFI
● Wheels & Tyres, Transaxles, Electrical System & Emission Control
● Fuel System
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Gregory's workshop manuals are produced for the Australian market. These vehicle specifications may vary from those sold in other countries. Please be aware of these possible differences prior to using the data contained within.
Published by Gregory's (Gregorys)
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.