Mitsubishi Magna TN 1987 - 1989 Gregorys Owners Service & Repair Manual Covers Sedan & Wagon.
● Covers TN Series GLX, Executive, SE, Elante, Elite
4 Cylinder Engines Covered:
● 2.6 Litre Carburretor
● 2.6 Litre Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI)
● Tools, Equipment & Safety
● Lubrication & Maintenance
● Wheels & Tyres
● Engine Tune-Up
● Roadside Trouble Shooting
● Cooling System
● Fuel & Engine Management Trouble Shooting
● Fuel System - Carburretor Models
● Fuel System - Fuel Injection * Engine Management - EFI Models
● Manual Transaxle & Drive Shafts
● Automatic Transmaxle
● Steering - Conventional
● Steering - Power Steering
● Front Suspension
● Rear Suspension - Sedan
● Rear Suspension - Station Wagon
● Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
● Emission Control
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the transmissions.
Gregory's workshop manuals are produced for the Australian market. These vehicle specifications may vary from those sold in other countries. Please be aware of these possible differences prior to using the data contained within.
Published by Gregory's (Gregorys)
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.