by Gregory's Staff
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$49.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 9057 4158 to order by telephone
Quote order code GR254
Daihatsu Charade 1980 - 1993 Owners Service & Repair Manual covers models: G10, G11, G100 & G102 Series. CS, CX, CC, TS, CR, SG, XO, XG, XTE & XTES Hatchback and Sedan.
Includes New Zealand models.
Petrol Engines Covered:
● 1.0 litre (993 cc) "CB20", "CB22" & "CB23" SOHC 3 Cylinder
● 1.0 litre (993 cc) "CB60" & "CB61" SOHC 3 Cylinder Turbo
● 1.3 litre (1295 cc) "HC-E" SOHC 4 Cylinder
● 5-speed manual
● Daimatic 2-speed automatic (G10 and G11 models)
● Aisin 3-speed automatic (G100 and G102 models)
● Vehicle Identification & General Specifications
● General Information
● Lubrication & Maintenance
● Wheels & Tyres
● Engine Tune-Up
● Roadside Trouble Shooting
● 3 Cylinder Engine
● 4 Cylinder Engine
● Cooling & Heating Systems
● Fuel System Carburettor Models
● Fuel System EFI Models
● Emission Control
● Manual Transaxle & Drive Shafts
● Automatic Transaxle
● Steering - Manual Steering
● Steering - Power Steering
● Front Suspension
● Rear Suspension
● Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Gregory's workshop manuals are produced for the Australian market. These vehicle specifications may vary from those sold in other countries. Please be aware of these possible differences prior to using the data contained within.
Published by Gregory's (Gregorys)
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
Shipping: Our standard shipping rates apply read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.