Daihatsu Charade 1980 - 1993 Owners Service & Repair Manual covers models: G10, G11, G100 & G102 Series. CS, CX, CC, TS, CR, SG, XO, XG, XTE & XTES Hatchback and Sedan.
Includes New Zealand models.
Petrol Engines Covered:
● 1.0 litre (993 cc) "CB20", "CB22" & "CB23" SOHC 3 Cylinder
● 1.0 litre (993 cc) "CB60" & "CB61" SOHC 3 Cylinder Turbo
● 1.3 litre (1295 cc) "HC-E" SOHC 4 Cylinder
● 5-speed manual
● Daimatic 2-speed automatic (G10 and G11 models)
● Aisin 3-speed automatic (G100 and G102 models)
● Vehicle Identification & General Specifications
● General Information
● Lubrication & Maintenance
● Wheels & Tyres
● Engine Tune-Up
● Roadside Trouble Shooting
● 3 Cylinder Engine
● 4 Cylinder Engine
● Cooling & Heating Systems
● Fuel System Carburettor Models
● Fuel System EFI Models
● Emission Control
● Manual Transaxle & Drive Shafts
● Automatic Transaxle
● Steering - Manual Steering
● Steering - Power Steering
● Front Suspension
● Rear Suspension
● Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Gregory's workshop manuals are produced for the Australian market. These vehicle specifications may vary from those sold in other countries. Please be aware of these possible differences prior to using the data contained within.
Published by Gregory's (Gregorys)
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.