Toyota HiAce LH Diesel 1983 - 1989 Gregorys Owners Service & Repair Manual covers Toyota Hi-Ace LH Series with diesel engines, Japanese built LH50, 51, 60, 61, 70 and 71 Hi-Ace Vans.
● Standard wheelbase van
● Long wheelbase van
● Commuter bus.
Engines covered are 4-cylinder OHC diesel with indirect injection:
● Type L 2.2 litre
● Type 2L 2.4 litre.
● L49 four-speed and L54 five-speed
● G40 four-speed and G50 five speed
● Aisin Warner 4 Speed Automatic.
● Vehicle Identification and General Specifications
● General Information
● Lubrication & Maintenance
● Wheels & Tyres
● Engine Tune-Up
● Roadside Trouble Shooting
● Cooling & Heating Systems
● Fuel System
● Emission Control
● Manual Transmission & Propeller Shaft Trouble Shooting
● 4 Speed - L49 - Manual Transmission
● 5 Speed - L54 - Manual Transmission
● 4 Speed - G40 Series - Manual Transmission
● 5 Speed - G50 Series - Manual Transmission
● Propeeler Shaft
● Automatic Transmission
● Rear Axle
● Power Steering
● Front Suspension
● Rear Suspension
● Rear Suspension
● Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the transmissions.
Gregory's workshop manuals are produced for the Australian market. These vehicle specifications may vary from those sold in other countries. Please be aware of these possible differences prior to using the data contained within.
Published by Gregory's (Gregorys)
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.