by Gregory's Staff
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$49.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 8213-9373 to order by telephone
Quote order code GR256
Toyota Camry & Holden Apollo 1989 - 1992 Gregorys Owners Service & Repair Manual the following models:
● SV21, 22 Series SE, Executive, CS, CSi, CSX and Ultima
● JK, JL series, SL, SLX, GS, Executive and SLE
● 2.0 Litre (3S-F)
● 2.0 Litre (3S-FE)
● Does Not cover the V6
● Please note: This manual DOES NOT cover the Towbar (Only covers the wiring for the tow bar socket).
● Vehicle Inspections & General Specifications
● General Information
● Lubrication & Maintenance
● Wheels & Tyres
● Engine Tune-Up
● Roadside Trouble Shooting
● Cooling & Heating Systems
● Fuel System - Carburettor Models
● Fuel System - Electronic Fuel Injection (EFi) Models
● Emission Control - Carburettor Models
● Emission Control - Electronic Fuel Injection (EFi) Models
● Manual Transaxle & Drive Shafts
● Automatic Transaxle
● Steering - Manual Steering
● Steering - Power Steering
● Front Suspension
● Rear Suspension
● Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Gregory's workshop manuals are produced for the Australian market. These vehicle specifications may vary from those sold in other countries. Please be aware of these possible differences prior to using the data contained within.
Published by Gregory's (Gregorys)
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
Shipping: Our standard shipping rates apply read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.