Mitsubishi Magna TR & TS (4 cyl) 1991 - 1996 Owners Service & Repair Manual covers Sedan, Wagon.
● Models Covered: TR, TS Series, GLX, Executive, SE and Elite.
● 2.6 litre (2555cc) OHC 4 cylinder Carburettor
● 2.6 litre (2555cc) OHC 4 cylinder EFI
● 5 Speed Manual
● 4 Speed Automatic
● Vehicle Identification & General Specifications
● General Information
● Lubrication & maintenance
● Wheels & Tyres
● Engine Tune-Up
● Roadside Trouble Shooting
● Cooling & Heating Systems
● Fuel & Engine Management - Carburettor Models
● Fuel & Engine Management - Electronic Fuel Injection (EFi) Models
● Emission Control
● Manual Transaxle & Drive Shafts
● Automatic Transaxle
● Front Suspension
● Rear Suspension - Sedan
● Rear Suspension - Station Wagon
● Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the transmissions.
Gregory's workshop manuals are produced for the Australian market. These vehicle specifications may vary from those sold in other countries. Please be aware of these possible differences prior to using the data contained within.
Published by Gregory's (Gregorys)
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.