Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$49.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 8213-9373 to order by telephone
Quote order code GR273
Holden Commodore VT VX VY VZ Series 1997 - 2006 Gregorys Owners Service & Repair Manual covers the V6 and V8 versions of the Commodore VT, VT II, VX, VX II, VZ and VZ II models produced from 1997 to 2006 (sedans) and 2007 (wagon and utility), 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006 models.
Please note there is no specific information for the Statesman and Caprice models although they are basically long wheelbase versions of the Commodore.
● 3.6 litre (3565 cc) V6 "Alloytec" V6 (VZ models)
● 3.8 litre (3791 cc) V6 "Ecotec" (VT to VY Series II models)
● 3.8 litre (3791 cc) supercharged "Ecotec" V6 (VT to VY II Series models)
● 5.0 litre (4987 cc) V8 (VT Series I models)
● 5.7 litre (5667 cc) "Gen III" V8 (VT Series II - VZ Series I models)
● 6.0 litre (5967 cc) "Gen IV" V8 (VZ Series II models)
Does NOT cover information on LPG models.
● Getrag 260 (for 3.8 litre V6)
● Getrag 290 (for 5.0 litre V8)
● Aisin D173 AY6 (for 3.6 litre V6)
● Borg Warner Tremec T56 (for 5.7 litre and 6.0 litre V8)
● Note: No Overhaul Information for the Aisin D173 Gearbox and Borg Warner Tremec T56 Gearbox.
● 4L60-E (for VT to VY models V6 & V8 and 175kW VZ V6)
● 4L65-E (for VZ V8 models)
● 5L40-E (for 190 kW VZ V6 models)
● NOTE Automatic Transmission: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described.
● Introductory Pages
Introduction; About this Manual; Vehicle Identification Numbers; Recall Information; Buying Parts; Maintenance Techniques, Tools and Working Facilities; Booster Battery (jump) starting; Jacking and Towing; Anti-Theft Radio System; Automotive Chemicals and Lubricants; Conversion Factors; Safety First!; Troubleshooting
● Tune Up and Routine Maintenance
● 3.8 litre V6 Ecotech Engine
● 3.6 litre V6 Alloytec Engine
● 5.0 litre V8 Engine
● 5.7 litre Gen 3 and 6.0 litre Gen 4 V8 Engine
● General Engine Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating and Air Conditioning Systems
● Fuel and Exaust Systems
● Engine Electrical Systems
● Emissions and Engine Control Systems
● Manual Transmission (Getrag 260 & 290 Disassembly and Rebuild)
● Automatic Transmission
● Clutch and Drivetrain
● Suspension and Steering Systems
● Chassis Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Automatic Transmission.
Gregory's workshop manuals are produced for the Australian market. These vehicle specifications may vary from those sold in other countries. Please be aware of these possible differences prior to using the data contained within.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
Shipping: Our standard shipping rates apply read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.