Ford Falcon AU 6 Cylinder 1998 - 2002 Gregorys Owners Service & Repair Manual covers models: AU, AU Series II and AU Series III, Sedan and Wagon, Forte, Futura, S, XR6, Fairmont and Fairmont Ghia.
Covers the Utility and Cab Chassis - XL, XLS and XR6 4.0 Litre Intech. Including VCT 6 cylinder.
● 4.0 litre (3984 cc) Intech OHC 6 cylinder
● 4.0 litre (3984 cc) High Output OHC 6 cylinder
● 4.0 litre (3984 cc) Fairmont Ghia VCT OHC 6 cylinder
● 4.0 litre (3984 cc) XR6 VCT OHC 6 cylinder
NOTE: V8 engines are not covered.
Transmissions described are:
● Tremec BTR (Borg Warner) M57 5-speed manual
● BTR 93 LE 4-speed automatic
● Fuel System
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Rear Axle
● Front Suspension
● Rear Suspension
● Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
● Wheels & Tyres
● Lubrication & Maintenance
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the transmissions.
Gregory's workshop manuals are produced for the Australian market. These vehicle specifications may vary from those sold in other countries. Please be aware of these possible differences prior to using the data contained within.
Published by Gregory's (Gregorys)
Customer questions about manual:
● Are there electrical wiring schematics specifically for the utes, which are somewhat different to sedan wiring.
Answer from the publisher: The book does not specify the ute wiring at all. Their tech guy, is confident they used a ute when they wrote the book and believes the wiring is the same.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.