Holden Commodore & Toyota Lexcen VN to VS 1988 - 1997 Gregorys Owners Service & Repair Manual cover the following models:
● Commodore VN, VP, VR, VS series 1988 - 1997
● Commodore Utility VG VR VS series 1988 - 2000
● Lexcen VN VP VR T4 T5 series 1988 - 1997
● Statesman VQ VR VS Series 1990 - 1999
Petrol Engines Covered:
● 3.8 litre V6
● 5.0 litre V8
Note: does not cover supercharged V6 engine
● Tune-Up and Routine Maintenance
● 3.8 litre V6 Engine
● 5.0 litre V8 Engine
● General Engine Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating and Air Conditioning Systems
● Fuel and Exhaust Systems
● Engine Electrical Systems
● Emissions and Engine Control Systems
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Clutch and Driveline
● Suspension and Steering Systems
● Chassis Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams
Gregory's workshop manuals are produced for the Australian market. These vehicle specifications may vary from those sold in other countries. Please be aware of these possible differences prior to using the data contained within.
Published by Gregory's (Gregorys)
Questions from customers:
● Does this manual cover the Climate Control of the VS Statesman?
Answer: Yes, chapter 3 covers cooling, heating and air conditioning systems.
● Does this manual cover the L67 Series, in other words the Supercharged V6 model?
Answer: Unfortunately this manual does not cover the supercharged V6 engine, and none of the other manuals for this model cover it either. Sorry.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.