Ford Falcon/Fairlane/LTD 1994 - 1998 Gregorys Owners Service & Repair Manual covers Sedan Wagon GLi Futura XR6 Fairmont Ghia.
● Falcon - EF & EL
● Fairlane LTD - NF & NL (Fairlane NF Fairlane NF2 Fairlane NL)
● LTD - DF & DL (LTD DF LTD DF2 LTD DL)
● 4.0 litre (3984 cc) OHC 6 cylinder (Petrol: 4.0 litre 6cyl inline SOHC MPEFI)
● BTR (Borg Warner) T50D 5 speed manual
● BTR 93 LE 4 speed automatic
Utility & Van XH Longreach is not fully covered - Wiring is covered but not the body or tailgate. Rear suspension is the same as the wagon. Engine & drivetrain are the same as the Sedan & Wagon.
The Manual covers the mechanicals of the ute and van, including the leaf spring suspension, and has wiring diagrams for the commercial models. The body section does not include any ute or van specific information.
● Tune Up and Routine Maintenance
● Six Cylinder Engines
● General Engine Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating and Air Conditioning Systems
● Fuel and Exhaust Systems
● Engine Electrical Systems
● Emission and Engine Control Systems
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Clutch and Drivetrail
● Suspension and Steering (Covers Wagon Rear Leaf Springs)
● Chassis and Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams - EF Series
● Wiring Diagrams - EL Series
● Wiring Diagrams - XH Commercial Models
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Gregory's workshop manuals are produced for the Australian market. These vehicle specifications may vary from those sold in other countries. Please be aware of these possible differences prior to using the data contained within.
Published by Gregory's (Gregorys)
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.