by Gregory's Staff
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$49.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 8213-9373 to order by telephone
Quote order code GR292
Holden Barina & Combo (Petrol & Diesel) 2001 - 2010 Gregorys Owners Service & Repair Manual covers models:
● XC Series Barina 2001 - 2005
● Combo 2005 - 2010.
Petrol Engines Covered:
● 1.0 Litre 3 Cylinder (Z10XE & Z10XE-ECO)
● 1.2 Litre 4 Cylinder (Z12XE)
● 1.4 Litre 4 Cylinder (Z14XE)
Diesel Engine Covered:
● 1.7 Litre 4 Cylinder Turbo Y17DT (with Intercooler)
● 1.7 Litre 4 Cylinder Turbo Y17DTL (without Intercooler)
● Living with Your Holden Barina
● Roadside Repairs
● Weekly Checks
● Lubricants & Fluids
● Tyre Pressures
● 1.0 & 1.2 litre Petrol Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● 1.4 litre Petrol Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● Diesel Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● Engine Removal and Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating & Ventilation Systems
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems - 1.0 & 1.2 litre Petrol Engines
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems - 1.4 litre Petrol Engine
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems - Diesel Engine
● Emission Control Systems
● Starting & Charging Systems
● Ignition System - Petrol Engines
● Pre / Post-Heating System - Diesel Engine
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Easytronic Transmission
● Braking System
● Suspension and Steering
● Body Work and Fittings
● Body Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the transmissions.
Gregory's workshop manuals are produced for the Australian market. These vehicle specifications may vary from those sold in other countries. Please be aware of these possible differences prior to using the data contained within.
Published by Gregory's (Gregorys)
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
Shipping: Due to weight, a surcharge applies only to International shipments (2) read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.