Holden Commodore VE 2006 - 2012 Gregorys Owners Service & Repair Manual covers sedan, wagon and utility, including SS, SV6, Equipe, Omega, Berlina, Calais and HSV models (engine only), 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012.
Petrol Engines Covered:
● LF1 - LFW 3.0 litre V6 Alloytec SiDi
● LEO - LY7 3.6 litre V6 Alloytec
● LLT - LFX 3.6 litre V6 Alloytec SiDi
● L98 - 6.0 litre Gen IV V8
● LS2 - 6.0 litre Gen IV V8 (HSV)
● L76 - 6.0 litre Gen IV AFM V8
● L77 - 6.0 litre Gen IV AFM V8
● LS3 - 6.2 litre Gen IV V8 (HSV)
● SiDi = Spark Ignition Direct Injection
● AFM = Active Fuel Management (cylinder deactivation)
DOES NOT cover LPG models
● Introductory Pages
About this Manual; Introduction to the Holden Commodore VE; Vehicle Identification Numbers; Recall Information; Buying Parts; Maintenance Techniques, Tools and Working Facilities; Jump Starting; Jacking and Towing; Automotive Chemicals and Lubricants; Conversion Factors; Safety First!; Troubleshooting
● Tune-up and Routine Maintenance
● 3.0 litre & 3.6 litre V6 Alloytec Engine
● 6.0 litre Gen IV V8 Engine
● General Engine overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating and Air Conditioning Systems
● Fuel and Exhaust Systems
● Engine Electrical Systems
● Emissions & Engine Control Systems
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Clutch & Driveline
● Suspension and Steering Systems
● Chassis Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Gregory's workshop manuals are produced for the Australian market. These vehicle specifications may vary from those sold in other countries. Please be aware of these possible differences prior to using the data contained within.
Published by Gregory's (Gregorys)
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.