ACL Engine Repair Manual is a completely revised update of the original highly regarded Repco Engine Service Manual written by senior technical engineers of Automotive Components Limited.
Comprehensive coverage includes current reconditioning and rebuilding practice fault diagnosis and the design manufacture and testing of principle replacement engine componentry. Hundreds of up to date and informative illustrations are used to simplify the text material.
● Performance and Efficiency Combustion
● Cleaning and Inspection Crankshafts
● Connecting Rods
● Piston Assemblies
● Piston Rings
● Cylinder Machining and Bore Finishing Cylinder Heads and Valves Camshafts
● Gaskets and Seals
● Engine Bearings
● Starter Ring Gears
● Superchargers and Turbochargers
● Engine Balancing
● Engine Assembly
● Cooling Systems
● Engine Management Systems
● Engine component Testing
● Fault Finding and Diagnosis
● Measuring Techniques and surface finish
● Conversion Tables and Glossary
Engineers students engine reconditioners mechanics and all those interested in engines will find this invaluable.
Published by Gregory's (Gregorys)
Questions from customers:
● 'Hi, I would like to no what range of engines this book covers please. In particular if it cover the v8 chev engine group the v8 holden engines and ford v8 engine,
Answer: This book covers general engines only & not vehicle specific. Please see copy of the back cover image to see what is covered in book. Thanks.