by Gregory's Staff
Subaru Impreza, Impreza WRX & Impreza WRX STI 2002 - 2014 (Includes Impreza Outback and GT Models) Gregorys Owners Service & Repair Manual covers second (GD, GG) and third generation (GE, GH, GR, GV) sedan and hatchback models:
● Subaru Impreza 2002 - 2011
● Subaru Impreza WRX 2002 - 2014
● Subaru Impreza WRX STI 2004 - 2014
● EJ20 - 2.0 litre SOHC
● EJ20 - 2.0 litre DOHC Non-Turbocharged & Turbocharged 4 cylinder
● EJ25 - 2.5 litre DOHC Non-Turbocharged & Turbocharged 4 cylinder
● DOES NOT cover 2.0 litre FB20 engine
Note: Includes Impreza Outbak and GT models
● Tune-up and routine maintenance
● General engine overhaul procedures
● Cooling, heating and air conditioning systems
● Fuel and exhaust systems
● Engine electrical systems
● Emissions and engine control systems
● Manual transaxle
● Automatic transaxle
● Clutch and driveline
● Brakes Chapter
● Suspension and steering systems
● Chassis electrical system
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Published by Gregory's (Gregorys)
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.