Toyota Hi-Lux 2WD & 4WD LN Series Petrol & Diesel 1997 - 2005 Gregorys Owners Service & Repair Manual covers the LN series (Diesel).
Petrol Engines Covered:
● 2.0 litre "1RZ-E" 4 Cylinder SOHC 8v
● 2.7 litre "3RZ-FE" 4 Cylinder DOHC 16v
● 3.4 litre "5VZ-FE" V6 DOHC 24v
Diesel Engines covered:
● 3.0 litre "5L" 4 Cylinder SOHC 8v
● 3.0 litre "5L-E" 4 Cylinder SOHC 8v
● 3.0 litre "1KZ-TE" 4 Cylinder SOHC 8v Turbo
● G52 5-speed manual
● VF1A dual range, chain drive transfer case in 4WD models
● Introductory Pages
About this Manual; Introduction to the Toyota Hi-Lux; Vehicle Identification Numbers; Buying Parts; Maintenance Techniques, Tools and Working Facilities; Jacking and Towing; Booster Battery (jump) starting; Automotive Chemicals and Lubricants; Conversion Factors; Safety First!; Troubleshooting
● Tune-Up & Routine Maintenance
● 4 Cylinder Petrol Engines
● V6 Petrol Engines
● 5L & 5L-E Diesel Engines
● 1KZ-TE Diesel Enginess
● General Engine Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, heating and air conditioning
● Fuel and Exhaust Systems - Petrol Engines
● Fuel and Exhaust Systems - Diesel Engines
● Charging & Starting Systems
● Emissions & Engine Control Systems - Petrol Engines
● Emissions & Engine Control Systems - Diesel Engines
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Transfer Case
● Clutch & Driveline
● Suspension and Steering Systems
● Chassis Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Automatic Transmission.
Gregory's workshop manuals are produced for the Australian market. These vehicle specifications may vary from those sold in other countries. Please be aware of these possible differences prior to using the data contained within.
Other titles in this set...
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.