by Gregory's Staff
Mitsubishi Pajero 4WD Petrol & Diesel 1997 - 2014 Gregorys Owners Service & Repair Manual Covers:
● Series NL, NM, NP, NS, NT & NW.
Note: Wiring diagrams are not included for the NS and NT series.
Petrol Engines Covered:
● 3.0 litre "6G72" V6 SOHC 12v
● 3.5 litre "6G74" V6 SOHC & DOHC 24v
● 3.8 litre "6G75" V6 SOHC 8v
Diesel Engines Covered:
● 2.8 litre "4M40" 4 Cylinder
● 2.8 litre "4M40T" 4 Cylinder Turbo
● 3.2 litre "4M41" 4 Cylinder Turbo
Please note: Chapter 2C-1 deals specifically with the 3.2 litre 4M41 diesel engine. As the book also covers the earlier 2.8 litre diesel (4M40), in some sections like Fuel and Exhaust Systems, the two engines are covered together and there may not be photographs of each component on each of the engines.
Note: This manual DOES NOT cover the smaller Pajero Io (also known as Pinin) model. While it does not specifically cover the Triton (also known as the L200) the Australian market Triton was sold with the 6G72 and 4M40 engines which are covered in this manual.
● Introductory Pages
About this Manual; Introduction; Vehicle Identification Numbers; Buying Parts; Maintenance Techniques, Tools and Working Facilities; Fraction/Decimal/Millimeter Equivalents; Jacking and Towing; Booster Battery (jump) starting; Automotive Chemicals and Lubricants; Conversion Factors; Safety First!; Troubleshooting
● Tune-Up and Routine Maintenance
● Part A - V6 Petrol Engines
● Part B - 2.8 Litre Diesel Engine
● Part C - 3.2 Litre Diesel Engine
● Part D - General Engine Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating and Air Conditioning Systems
● Fuel and Exhaust Systems
● Engine Electrical Systems
● Emissions and Engine Control Systems
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Transfer Case
● Clutch and Drivetrain
● Suspension and Steering Systems
● Chassis Electrical System
● Wiring Diagram (NS and NT series are not covered)
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the transmissions.
Gregory's workshop manuals are produced for the Australian market. These vehicle specifications may vary from those sold in other countries. Please be aware of these possible differences prior to using the data contained within.
Published by Gregory's (Gregorys)
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.