Toyota Hi-Lux & 4Runner 4WD Petrol 1979 - 1997 Gregorys Repair Manual covers 2WD and 4WD Toyota Hi-Lux and 4Runner Series RN, YN and VZN models.
Petrol Engines covered:
● 1.6 litre "12R & 1Y" 4 Cylinder
● 1.8 litre "2Y" 4 Cylinder
● 2.0 litre "18R & 3Y" 4 Cylinder
● 2.2 litre "4Y, 4Y-E & 20R" 4 Cylinder
● 2.4 litre "22R & 22R-E" 4 Cylinder
● 3.0 litre "3VZ-FE" V6
● Introductory Pages
About this Manual; Introduction to the Toyota Hi-Lux & 4Runner; Vehicle Identification Numbers; Buying Parts; Maintenance Techniques, Tools and Working Facilities; Jacking and Towing; Booster Battery (jump) starting; Automotive Chemicals and Lubricants; Conversion Factors; Safety First!; Troubleshooting
● Tune-Up and Routine Manintenance
● 4 Cylinder Overhead Valve (OHV) Engines
● 4 Cylinder Overhead Cam (OHC) Engines
● V6 Engine
● General Engine Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating & Air Conditioning Systems
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems
● Engine Electrical Systems
● Emission Control Systems
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Transfer Case
● Clutch and Driveline
● Suspension & Steering Systems (2WD)
● Suspension & Steering Systems (4WD)
● Chassis Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
Gregory's workshop manuals are produced for the Australian market. These vehicle specifications may vary from those sold in other countries. Please be aware of these possible differences prior to using the data contained within.
Published by Gregory's (Gregorys)
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.