Toyota Hi-Lux Petrol & Diesel 2WD & 4WD 2005 - 2015 Gregorys Owners Service & Repair Manual covers: Aftermarket Australian repair manual covering 2WD and 4WD, Petrol and Diesel versions of the seventh generation Toyota Hilux released in Australia in March 2005.
● TGN16, GGN15, KUN16, 2 Wheel Drive
● GGN25, KUN26 4 Wheel Drive
Petrol Engines Covered:
● 2.7 litre (2694cc) '2TR-FE' VVT-i DOHC 4 Cylinder
● 4.0 litre (3956cc) '1GR-FE' VVT-i DOHC V6
Diesel Engine Covered:
● 3.0 litre (2982cc) '1KD-FTV' D-4D DOHC Common-Rail, Direct Injection 4 Cylinder Turbo Diesel
● Introductory Pages
About this Manual; Introduction to the Toyota Hi-Lux; Vehicle Identification Numbers; Buying Parts; Maintenance Techniques, Tools and Working Facilities; Booster Battery (jump) starting; Jacking and Towing; Automotive Chemicals and Lubricants; Conversion Factors; Safety First!; Troubleshooting
● Routine Maintenance
● 2.7 litre 4 Cylinder Petrol Engine
● 4.0 litre V6 Petrol Engine
● 3.0 litre 4 Cylinder Diesel Engine
● General Engine Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating and Air Conditioning
● Fuel and Exhaust Systems - Petrol Engines
● Fuel and Exhaust Systems - Diesel Engines
● Charging and Starting Systems
● Emissions & Engine Control Systems
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Transfer Case
● Clutch and Driveline
● Suspension and Steering Systems
● Chassis Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Automatic Transmission.
Gregory's workshop manuals are produced for the Australian market. These vehicle specifications may vary from those sold in other countries. Please be aware of these possible differences prior to using the data contained within.
Published by Gregory's (Gregorys)
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.