Mitsubishi Express Starwagon 2WD & 4WD 1987 - 1994 Autofix Owners Service & Repair Manual covers: Express Starwagon 1987-1994 two and four wheel drive, Van and Wagon.
Series: SF SG SH Petrol.
Petrol Engines Covered:
● 2.0 litre (1997 cc) "4G63" 4 cylinder
● 2.4 litre (2350 cc) "4G64" 4 cylinder
● KM135 5-speed manual (SF 4x2 model)
● KM147 5-speed manual (SF 4x4 model)
● R5M21 5-speed manual (SG, SH 4x2 model)
● V5M21 5-speed manual (SG, SH 4x4 model)
● AW372 4-speed automatic (SF models)
● R4AW2 4-speed automatic (SG, SH models)
● General Information
● Technical Data
● Routine Maintenance
● Emission Control
● Engine Electrical
● Cooling System
● Fuel and Engine Management
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Front Axle and Suspension
● Rear Axle and Suspension
● Body Electrical
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Automatic Transmission.
Includes Black & white photographs, line drawings and wiring diagrams.
Gregory's workshop manuals are produced for the Australian market. These vehicle specifications may vary from those sold in other countries. Please be aware of these possible differences prior to using the data contained within.
Published by Gregory's (Gregorys)
Questions about this manual from customers:
1) Does this manual cover changing the timing belt & balancer Belt?
Answer: Yes it does.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.