by Anthony Pritchard
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$143.18 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 9057 4158 to order by telephone
Quote order code GRAPRFE
Grand Prix Ferrari is a brilliantly comprehensive, accurate account of the most important team in the history of motor racing, with a succession of brilliant, interesting, and sophisticated competition cars that have vied for supremacy on the race tracks of the world for over 60 years. In this book, author Anthony Pritchard, a leading motor racing historian and a keen enthusiast of the marque, presents an enthralling narrative of Ferrari's racing history.
● From inception to power - The 1500cc supercharged cars, 1948 - 1951
● Duel of the giants - The 4500cc grand prix cars, 1950 - 1953
● The Thin Wall specials - 1951-54
● Four seasons of unsupercharged supremacy - The V12 Formula Two cars, 1948 - 1951
● Two seasons of unbroken success - The four-cylinder Formula Two cars, 1952 - 1953
● The price of complacency - The 2500cc Formula One cars, 1954 - 1955
● Borrowed plumes - The Lancia Ferrari V8 cars, 1954 - 1957
● A new breed of Ferrari - The V6 Formula Two cars, 1957 - 1960
● Champion grand prix cars - The Dino V6 cars, 1957 - 1960
● Indianapolis and Monzanapolis, 1956-58 - Ferrari in the Indianapolis and Monza 500 Mile Races
● From power to mediocrity - The V6 rear-engined cars, 1961 - 1963
● Eights & twelves - The V6, V8 and flat-12 grand prix cars, 1964 - 1965
● The decline of the V12 - The three litre V12 grand prix cars, 1966 - 1969
● Dinos for Formula Two and Tasman racing - The V6 Formula Two and Tasman cars, 1967 - 1971
● Maranello renaissance - The 312B, 312B2 and 312B3 cars, 1970 - 1973
● Return to power: the championship years - Lauda, Montezemola, the 312B3 and the 312Ts, 1974 - 1977
● The final years of the flat-12 - 312T3, 312T4 and 312T5, 1978 - 1980
With detailed model development tables, racing specifications, chassis numbers, and comprehensive race results, this account of Ferrari's formidable motor racing history is supported with 300 colour and black and white photographs
Shipping: Our standard shipping rates apply read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.