by Stephen Stathis
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$90.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 8213-9373 to order by telephone
Quote order code GTHOHARD
When the management of the Ford Motor Company of Australia approved production of the GT-HO Falcon, never in their wildest dreams would they have envisaged that they, the 1969 XW GT-HO, the 1970 XW GT-HO Phase 2 and the 1971 XY GT-HO Phase 3, would become such icons of the motoring world.
These cars, especially the XY GT-HO Phase 3, have captured the imagination of the Australian motoring enthusiast. Not only are these cars admired by Ford lovers, but they are also appreciated by the rival camps as well.
This carefully constructed book tells the story of the HOs, mainly in pictures, but also through a foreword by John Goss and interviews with leading drivers such as Alan Moffat, Colin Bond, John Goss, Ian and Leo Geoghegan and many more.
● Introduction by Stephen Stathis
● Foreward by John Goss
● Fred Gibson - Driving the Factory GT-HO Falcons
● Bathurst: A Fans Perspective by Mark Griffin
● John French - Association with the GT-HO Falcons
● Leo Geoghegan - Involvement with Ford and the GT-HO Programme
● Bob Skelton - Interview
● Bill Brown - Driving at Bathurst with the GT-HO Falcons
● Bob Morris - Driving the XY GT-HO Phase 3
● Bruce McPhee - Hardie Ferodo 500 1969
● Bruce McPhee - Hardie Ferodo 500 1970
● Hardie Ferodo 500 1969 - Holden Wins a Close Contest with Ford
● Hardie Ferodo 500 1970 - Ford Triumphs with a One - Two Finish
● David McKay - Driving the Finnie Ford GT-HO
● Hardie Ferodo 500 1971 - Ford Victorious with a One - Two - Three Finish
● Pauline Moffat - Recollections of the GT-HO Era
● Hardie Ferodo 500 1972 - Rain and Brock Foil the Falcons
● John Wynne - Workshop Manager Lot 6
● Anatomy of the GT-HO Falcon - The 1969 XW GT-HO
● Anatomy of the GT-HO Falcon - The 1970 XW GT-HO Phase 2
● Anatomy of the GT-HO Falcon - The 1971 XY GT-HO Phase 3
● Anatomy of the GT-HO Falcon - The 1972 XA GT-HO Phase 4
● Hardie Ferodo 500 in Colour - 1969 - 1970 - 1971 - 1972
The HOs were amazing cars, produced in a unique era of production sedan racing in Australia. This book captures the spirit of that era and its most iconic car.
Colour & black/white illustrations.
Shipping: Due to weight, a surcharge applies only to International shipments (2) read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.