by Roger Smith
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$67.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 1 to 3 days read more
Or call (02) 9057 4158 to order by telephone
Quote order code H4447
Compiled by an expert statistician with a passion for Formula 1, this fascinating book offers a fresh and dynamic perspective to the history of Grand Prix racing. Using sophisticated diagrams supported by text and photographs, Roger Smith analyzes debated topics such as World Champions, serial winners, best drivers of all times, racing eras, circuits, cars, teams, risk and contentious conclusions.
As F1 becomes increasingly a matter of strategy and split-second timing, this reference book is clearly on pole position. It includes:
• Full analysis of the champions and how they reached their status
• The dominant winners across 58 years of Grand Prix racing
• Teams and tachnical excellence
• The top seven drivers, each one the man to beat of their generation
• Changing eras-regulations, breakthroughs, dominance
• The phenomenon of F1 as one billion people watch worldwide
• Anatomy of a victory, character studies, the greatest winner of all
Shipping: Our standard shipping rates apply read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.