by Leonardo Acerbi
For all Ferrari fans, this chunky, inexpensive paperback is a must-have purchase as it profiles every car made in Maranello from 1947 to date. A unique catalogue, it features a specially commissioned colour drawing for each road and racing car, together with archive photography, informative text and specification. Attractively designed and fact-packed, this 408-page book is fantastic value.
● All the Formula 1 cars: the successes and failures from Ferrari's 60-year participation at the pinnacle of motor racing.
● All the road cars: among the 'greats' are the Daytona, Dino, Berlinetta Boxer, F40, F50 and Enzo.
● All the racing sports cars: Ferrari's heyday in the 1950s and 1960s is covered through legendary models such as the Testa Rossa, 250 GTO and P4.
● Each entry is self-contained, with a complete description supplemented by detailed technical data on the engine, transmission, body, chassis, dimensions, weight and performance.
● Illustration is a mix of archive photographs and a drawings, each of the 191 cars being represented buy a side-view colour drawing.
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.