An Illustrated annual style book of what is fun, strange, bizarre and quirky about pop music. The book will be packed with illustrations from the photographic and written archives of "The Daily Mirror's" pop pages.
"POP!" is a fun orientated gift book, a stocking filler with a whole range of stories, pictures, lists, tit bits, and lots of things that have been forgotten!
It's bad hair, fashion faux pas, dodgy situations, feeble attempts to get pop stars noticed, pop stars motors, pop stars pets anything that shows pop for what it is...a passing fashion but at the same time the single most appreciated art form in the world today.
• Fashion disasters - specially 1980s
• Very bad hairstyles
• Pop stars and their cars
• Pop stars caught being bad
• Pop stars and their pets
• Pop stars looking less than glamourous
Among many of the previously unseen images will be:
• Ozzy Osbourne in full make-up on stage
• Led Zeppelin in the early 1970s
• Janis Martin - the female Elvis
• Dickie Pride - the sheik of shake
• Mike Mercado - the swinging monk