by Lindsay Porter
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$32.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 9057 4158 to order by telephone
Quote order code H5093
The legendary 'classic' Land Rover - the mainstay of the four-wheel-drive market world-wide for over 60 years - was rebranded Defender in 1990, and has upheld Land Rover's reputation for producing rugged workhorses, with unbeatable off-road capability. This Haynes Manual provides a practical guide to modifications and upgrades for Defender owners who wish to update or improve their vehicles. Coverage includes modifications for both recreational off-road use and to improve comfort and cosmetic appearance.
● Engine - fitment of 2.8 International diesel engine, engine pre-heaters, turbochargers and intercoolers, cooling system modifications.
● Transmission - transfer box modifications and upgrades, automatic transmission, alternative differentials, fitting overdrive.
● Suspension and brakes - LHD/RHD conversions, suspension modifications, anti-roll bar fitting, brake upgrades, ABS brake conversion.
● Electrics - lighting modifications, vehicle security, in-car entertainment, central locking, electric windows, instrument panel modifications.
● Interior and bodywork - ventilation, air conditioning, alternative seating, bodywork modifications, rustproofing, body graphics.
● Accessories - winches, towing brackets, reversing sensors, snorkels.
Shipping: Our standard shipping rates apply read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.