by Malcolm Green, Andrew Roberts
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$40.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 8213-9373 to order by telephone
Quote order code H5107
The third edition of this highly respected book brings MG's rollercoaster story right up to date, to include the new models produced by today's Chinese owners. The core appeal of this colourful book, though, is the classic MGs and all models from 1923 are covered, with special emphasis on the T-types, the MGA and the MGB, the most popular British sports car ever. The authoritative text is supported with buying tips, personal impressions of individual models and detailed data.
● The early years of MG: competition success builds the legend.
● TC, the car that put MG back in the market after the war, and the Y-type saloon and tourer - MGs for the family driver.
● TD and TD MkII, first MG sports cars with IFS and rack and pinion steering, now the most affordable traditional MG.
● TF and TF 1500, a 'facelift' that produced one of the most copied designs, and Z-Magnette saloon, a move to monocoque design.
● MGB and MGB GT, MGC and MGB V8.
● The Metro, Montego and Maestro saloons, RV8 and MGF - the sports car for a new age.
● Comes right up to date with the new MG6, launched in the UK in 2011. In series with Haynes 'Classic Makes' titles on Jaguar, Aston Martin, Bentley, Alfa Romeo and Citroen.
Shipping: Our standard shipping rates apply read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.