by David Baker
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$32.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 8213-9373 to order by telephone
Quote order code H5218
The International Space Station (ISS) is a permanently manned earth-orbiting complex where astronauts carry out research into a wide range of scientific activities. It comprises modules built in the USA, Russia, Europe, Japan and Canada.
Author David Baker examines how the ISS was built, the logistics modules and freighters operated by its user nations, how the ISS works as an integrated facility, life on board, what the ISS does, the research carried out and who benefits.
● Detailed 'how it works' Haynes Manual treatment.
● A fascinating insight into the design, construction and operation of the ISS.
● Expert author who has worked on the Apollo and Shuttle space programmes.
● Fully illustrated with NASA photographs and drawings.
● Includes a full lof of flights to the ISS.
● Perfect companion volume to Haynes NASA Space Shuttle Manual.
Shipping: Our standard shipping rates apply read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.