This manual presents woodworking projects for enthusiasts of all abilities. The 20 wooden toys have been built from scratch by a well-known author and photographed along the way in the Haynes step-by-step format.
The presentation includes helpful assembly drawings, plans and full cutting lists, easy-to-follow instructions and helpful hints on tools and techniques. This is the perfect book for anyone interested in making wooden toys for pleasure or profit.
● Toys for young children: pull-along train, mouse and cheese block, and hammer and pegs.
● For the great outdoors: go-cart, tug boat and garden den.
● Practical toys: wheelbarrow and market stall.
● Large indoor toys: rocking horse, push-along trolley and scooter trike.
● Indoor toys: farmyard, ark and animals, airports, crane and dump truck.
● Games: bagatelle and bar skittles.