Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$57.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 9057 4158 to order by telephone
Quote order code H5253
Now firmly established in its ninth year of publication, "The Official Formula 1 Season Review 2012", with a foreword by Bernie Ecclestone, is an essential Christmas gift for every fan of Formula 1.
In the year that sees five former World Champions competing against current back-to-back World Champion Sebastian Vettel for the ultimate prize, and the introduction of revised regulations aimed at closing up the competition, here is an unrivalled insight into the on-track action and behind-the-scenes details of the 2012 Formula 1 season, told by the drivers and team personnel involved.
● Beautifully produced throughout with stunning colour photography, technical illustrations and graphics.
● Fully illustrated reports and in-depth statistics for each race weekend of the 2012 World Championship, with behind-the-scenes details provided by the drivers and team personnel.
● Each of the drivers taking part in a race during 2012 gives an appraisal of his own season.
● Team-by-team focus and in-depth, illustrated technical review.
● The ninth year of publication of this now well-established annual, published in association with Haymarket Consumer Media, the world-leading publisher of motor racing magazines (F1 Racing, Autosport, Motorsport News, etc).
● Large format, lavishly designed. Produced at lightning speed after the Brazilian Grand Prix.
Shipping: Our standard shipping rates apply read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.