Now firmly established in its ninth year of publication, "The Official Formula 1 Season Review 2012", with a foreword by Bernie Ecclestone, is an essential Christmas gift for every fan of Formula 1.
In the year that sees five former World Champions competing against current back-to-back World Champion Sebastian Vettel for the ultimate prize, and the introduction of revised regulations aimed at closing up the competition, here is an unrivalled insight into the on-track action and behind-the-scenes details of the 2012 Formula 1 season, told by the drivers and team personnel involved.
● Beautifully produced throughout with stunning colour photography, technical illustrations and graphics.
● Fully illustrated reports and in-depth statistics for each race weekend of the 2012 World Championship, with behind-the-scenes details provided by the drivers and team personnel.
● Each of the drivers taking part in a race during 2012 gives an appraisal of his own season.
● Team-by-team focus and in-depth, illustrated technical review.
● The ninth year of publication of this now well-established annual, published in association with Haymarket Consumer Media, the world-leading publisher of motor racing magazines (F1 Racing, Autosport, Motorsport News, etc).
● Large format, lavishly designed. Produced at lightning speed after the Brazilian Grand Prix.