This all-colour, step-by-step guide, now available as a paperback, shows how easy it is to have a dog that is well-trained and well-behaved. It also goes one step further and shows you how, once you have instilled the basics, there are no limits to the tricks and cool things you can teach your dog. Written in a light-hearted, accessible style, this is the one dog training guide that will inspire you to train your dog the right way.Key Content
● How to find your perfect dog.
● Bringing your dog home and that all-important toilet training.
● Step-by-step guide for the skills needed to have a well-behaved dog.
● All exercises taught using modern scientific principles of reward-based training: no pushing, pulling, shouting or yanking at your dog.
● How to deal with problems when they arise and, better still, how to prevent them in the first place.
● Fun things to do with your dog (everything from closing doors to riding a skateboard!), scent work, and even tackle an agility course.
● Links to dog organisations, charities and rescue centres.
View Hardcover Edition H4351