This all-colour, step-by-step guide, now available as a paperback, takes a well-informed but commonsense approach with the aim of helping us to have great relationships with our happy, healthy cats. This brightly presented manual will tell you lots of feline facts you almost certainly didn't know, leading you to look at your cat with fresh eyes and enjoy it all the more for the insight.
Written by an expert author with a wealth of experience, this manual's fact-packed content, clear writing style and eye-catching colour photography makes it the ideal guide for anyone who loves cats and wants to understand them more.Key Content
● The world from the cat's perspective, understanding its little foibles.
● Feeling safe, staying safe: the cat's territory and how it attempts to keep it secure.
● Fulfilling your cat's needs: what do you need to be a good owner?
● Your cat's environment and its importance: what does it need in it?
● A spot of training: how does a cat learn?
● Keeping your cat healthy.
● How long do cats live? How to calculate your cat's age, stages in a cat's life.
● Prevention of disease: vaccination, worming, flea treatment, etc.
● Back-up: vet, cattery, insurance, basket, collar, cat toys, etc.
● Where to go for help.
Also available in hardcover edition (H4675