by Chris Wood
When the Boeing 747 first flew commercially in 1970 it ushered in a new era of affordable air travel. Often referred to by the nickname 'Jumbo Jet', the 747 was the world's first wide-body commercial airliner and its advent has proved to be one of the major milestones in aviation history.
The centrepiece of this "Haynes Manual" is the 747-400, which is the most numerous version. As well as being the highest-selling model in the 747 family, there are more 400s currently in service than any other version.
● The first airliner to receive the Haynes Manual treatment.
● Unique insights into operating, flying and maintaining the mighty Jumbo.
● Features detailed photos of servicing and maintenance.
● Includes specially commissioned photography of the 747-400.
● The author is an experienced 747 pilot.
Colour & b/w Illustrations.
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.