"The Mountain Biking Skills Manual" is a new style of Haynes manual aimed at the adventurous mountain bike rider. Contemporary styling and breathtaking photography combine with rich technical content to create a manual that is accessible to all levels of rider, from the complete novice to the more advanced.
● Bikes and kit, including bike set-up.
● Health and fitness, including first aid tips.
● Fundamental riding skills.
● Specific techniques chapters covering: Cross Country; Freeride; North Shore; Down Hilling; Dirt Jumping; Street Riding; Trials Riding.
● Competition-specific tips and techniques.
● Advice from professional riders
This is a must-have book for anyone looking to improve their core riding skills or advance their abilities to the next level.