Austin Healey 100/6 & 3000 1956 - 1968 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers All Models:
● Austin Healey 100/6 MkI 2.6 litre (2639cc) (1956 - 1959)
● Austin Healey 100/6 MkII 2.6 litre (2639cc) (1958 - 1959)
● Austin Healey 3000 MkI 2.9 litre (2912cc) (1959 to 1968)
● Austin Healey 3000 MkII 2.9 litre (2912cc) (1961 to 1968)
● Austin Healey 3000 MkIII 2.9 litre (2912cc) (1964 to 1968)
● Routine Maintenance
● Tune-Up Procedures
● Engine Repair
● Cooling And Heating
● Fuel And Exhaust
● Emissions Control
● Ignition, Brakes
● Suspension And Steering
● Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.