Haynes Techbook Weber Carburetor Manual covers all popular Weber, Zenith Stromberg and SU carburetors.
In addition to service and repair information, it provides guidance for converting Weber carbs as well as installing a Weber dual carburetor kit on an air-cooled VW engine.
● Basic Carburetion
● Carburetor Fitting
● Maintenance And Servicing
● Converting To Weber Carburetors
● Weber Carburetor Types: DAF, DCD, DFA, DFV, DFD, DFE, DFM, DFT, DGV, DIF, IDA, IDF, IDS, IDT, DCNF, DCOE, DFAV, DFTA, DGAS, DGAV, IDAP, And IDTP
● Zenith Stromberg Carburetor Types: CD, CDS, CD-2S, CDSE, CD-2SE, CDST, And CDSET
● SU Carburetor Types: H, HD, HS, HIF (Including Electronic), And Auxiliary Starting Devices
● Original Equipment Jet Setting List For Weber Carburetors
● Conversion Equipment Jet Setting List For Weber Carburetors
● Applications For Zenith Stromberg Carburetors
● Metering Needles Charts For Zenith Stromberg Carburetors
● Applications List For SU Carburetors
● Needle Charts For SU Carburetors
● Needle Cross-Reference Chart For SU Carburetors
● Jet Identification Information For SU Carburetors
Includes theory and operation, maintenance and tune-up, detailed overhaul procedures, application and reference tables, converting to Weber carburetors, how to install a Weber dual carburetor kit on an air-cooled VW engine.