Chevrolet Engine Overhaul Manual by Haynes includes Chevrolet engine identification, tools and equipment, diagnosis, cylinder head servicing, engine removel and installation, step-by-step procedures.
Fully illustrated with over 300 photos, tips from professionals, machine shop repairs, and performance and economy modifications.
Covers 262, 265, 267, 283, 302, 305, 307, 327, 350, 396, 400, 402, 427, & 454 cu in V8 engines.
● Tools and Equipment
● Diagnosing Engine Problems
● Preparing for an Overhaul
● Overhauling the Cylinder Heads Overhauling the Engine Block
● Reassembling and Installing the Engine
● Related Repairs
● Improving Performance and Economy
● Booster Battery (Jump) Starting
● Conversion Factors
● Electrical Glossary
● Understanding Wiring Diagrams
Includes engine identification, tools and equipment, diagnosis, cylinder head servicing, engine removal and installation, step-by-step procedures, tips from professionals, machine shop repairs, performance and economy modifications, and is fully illustrated with over 300 photos.