Automotive Reference Manual and Illustrated Automotive Dictionary is a must-have guide for the dedicated do-it-yourselfer or for the professional mechanic. This reference manual will show you how to decode VIN numbers, so you will know what you're looking at when shopping for a used vehicle.
You want a dependable vehicle? This manual will show you how to maintain it for maximum performance , economy, safety and reliability. Are there any recalls or repairs you should be aware of? This book gives you details on who to call to find out, whether you're entitled to coverage, how your vehicle's warranty may be affected, and more.
But the manual does not stop there...
● Included in this comprehensive 368-page book you will also find:
● An illustrated glossary with automotive words, terms and abbreviations
● Emissions and safety test preparation
● Spanish to English automotive terms
● What every driver needs to know, such as emergency repairs, jump-starting, towing and much more!
● Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) Guide
● Recalls, Bulletins, Warranties
● Buying a Used Vehicle
● Resource Guide
● Fasteners and Tools
● Auto Math
● Routine Maintenance Guide
● Preparing for Emissions Certification Testing
● Preparing for a Safety Inspection
● Getting Ready for a Big Trip
● Roadside Repairs
● Automotive Dictionary
● Automotive Acronyms
● Spanish-to-English Terms
● British-to-American English Terms