VW Volkswagen Golf (Mk II) & Jetta Petrol 1984 - 1992 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers the Golf Hatchback and Jetta Saloon (Mk 2) including 16-valve and special/limited editions.
● 1.0 litre (1043cc)
● 1.3 litre (1272cc)
● 1.6 litre (1595cc)
● 1.8 litre (1781cc).
Please note it DOES NOT cover Convertible, Rallye, Caddy, 4x4 or Diesel models and features specific to Van.
● Living with Your VW Volkswagen Golf (Mk II) & Jetta
● Roadside Repairs
● Weekly Checks
● Lubricants & Fluids
● Capacities & Tyre Pressures
● Routine Maintenance & Service
● Engine Repair Procedures - 1.5 litre & 1.3 litre (Pre August 1985)
● Engine Repair Procedures - 1.5 litre & 1.3 litre (Post August 1985)
● Engine Repair Procedures - 1.6 litre & 1.8 litre 8 Valve
● Engine Repair Procedures - 1.8 litre 16 Valve
● Cooling, Heating & Air Conditioning Systems
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems - Carburettor Model
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems - K-Jetronic Fuel Injection - 8 Valve Engines
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems - K-Jetronic Fuel Injection - 16 Valve Engines
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems - Mono K-Jetronic Fuel Injection
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems - Digijet Fuel Injection
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems - Digifant Fuel Injection
● Ignition System - Contact Breaker Type
● Ignition System - Transistorised Type
● Ignition System - Fully Electronoc Type
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Braking System
● Suspension & Steering
● Bodywork & Fittings
● Body Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.