This Haynes repair manual covers US and Canadian Acura Integra (1990 to 1993) and Legend (1991 to 1995).
● Chapter 1: Tune-up and routine maintenance
● Chapter 2 Part A: Integra engine
● Chapter 2 Part B: Legend engine
● Chapter 2: Part C: General engine overhaul procedures
● Chapter 3: Cooling, heating and air conditioning systems
● Chapter 4: Fuel and exhaust
● Chapter 5: Engine electrical systems
● Chapter 6: Emissions control systems
● Chapter 7 Part A: Manual transmission/transaxle
● Chapter 7 Part B: Automatic transmission/transaxle
● Chapter 8: Clutch, driveaxles and differential
● Chapter 9: Brakes
● Chapter 10: Suspension and steering systems
● Chapter 11: Body
● Chapter 12: Chassis electrical system
● Wiring diagrams
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.