Acura TL 1999 - 2008 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers the US market Acura TL, models UA5 (1999 to 2004), UA6 (2004 to 2007) and UA7 (2007 to 2008). The Acura TL is known as the Honda Accord in other markets including Australia.
● 3.2 litre VTEC V6 petrol (J32A1, J32A2, J32A3)
● 3.5 litre VTEC V6 petrol (J35A8)
● 6-speed manual
● 4-speed automatic (1999 models)
● 5-speed automatic (2000-on models)
● Introduction: Vehicle identification numbers. Buying parts. Safety. Maintenance techniques. Chemical and lubricants, and more.
● Tune-up and routine maintenance
● General engine overhaul procedures
● Cooling, heating and air-conditioning systems
● Fuel and exhaust systems
● Engine electrical systems
● Emissions control systems
● Manual transaxle
● Automatic transaxle
● Clutch and driveaxles
● Suspension and steering systems
● Chassis electrical system
● Wiring diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.