Audi A4 Petrol 2002 - 2008 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual includes Avant and Cabriolet.
● 1.8 litre 4 Cylinder 16-valve turbocharged petrol
● 2.0 litre 4 Cylinder 16-valve turbocharged petrol
● 3.0-litre 30-valve V6 petrol
● 3.2-litre 24-valve V6 petrol
Does not cover diesel engine, S4, RS4 or quattro models.
● Introduction: Vehicle identification numbers. Buying parts. Safety. Maintenance techniques. Chemical and lubricants, and more.
● Tune-up and routine maintenance
● 1.8 litre turbocharged four-cylinder engine
● 2.0 litre turbocharged four-cylinder engine
● 3.0 litre V6 engine
● 3.2 litre V6 engine
● General engine overhaul procedures
● Cooling, heating and air-conditioning systems
● Fuel and exhaust systems
● Engine electrical systems
● Emissions control systems
● 5-speed manual transmission
● 6-speed manual transmission
● 5-speed automatic transmission
● 6-speed automatic transmission
● Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT)
● Brakes (ABS)
● Suspension and steering systems
● Body: sedan, wagon, convertible
● Chassis electrical system
● Wiring diagrams
Please note: This manual DOES NOT cover the electrical wiring of my soft top roof.
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.