Volvo 440 460 and 480 Petrol 1987 - 1997 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers Hatchback, Saloon and Coupe, including Turbo and Special/Limited Editions.
● 1.6 litre (1596cc)
● 1.7 litre (1721cc)
● 1.8 litre (1794cc)
● 2.0 litre (1998cc).
Does NOT cover Diesel models.
● About this Manual
● Introduction to the Volvo 440 460 and 480
● General Dimensions & Weights
● Jacking & Towing
● Buying Spare Parts & Vehicle Identification Numbers
● Conversion Factors
● Safety First
● General Repair Procedures
● Tools & Working Facilities
● Booster Battery (Jump Starting)
● Fault Diagnosis
● Routine Maintenance & Servicing
● Cooling, Heating & Ventilation Systems
● Fuel, Exhaust & Emissions Control Systems
● Ignition System
● Braking System
● Suspension and Steering
● Bodywork & Fittings
● Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.