by A. K. Legg & JH Haynes
BMW 320i 1975 - 1983 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers: BMW 320i, 4 cylinder, 121.4 cu in (2.0 Litre) and 107.7 cu in (1.8 Litre). All models 1975 through 1983.
Engines covered Inline 4 cylinders with OHC designated "M10":
● 1.6 Litre - 1573 cc carburettor
● 1.8 Litre - 1766 cc fuel-injected
● 2.0 Litre - 1990 cc carburettor
● 2.0 Litre - 1990 cc fuel-injected
● 4 or 5 speed manual with Borg Warner synchromesh
● ZF 3HP22 3-speed automatic
● Introduction: Vehicle identification numbers; Buying parts; Maintenance techniques, and more.
● Tune-up and routine maintenance
● Engine and overhaul procedures
● Cooling, heating and air-conditioning systems
● Fuel and exhaust systems
● Engine electrical systems
● Emissions control systems
● Suspension and steering systems
● Chassis electrical system
● Wiring diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.